- or until thickened. Discard bay leaf. Stir in basil.
- Rub baguette slices with garlic halves; place on ungreased baking
- sheets. Brush lightly with oil. Bake at 400° for 3-5 minutes or
- until lightly browned.
- Arrange toast on serving platters; top with beef mixture and cheese.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 212 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 455 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.