- or until thickened. Discard bay leaf. Stir in basil.
- Rub baguette slices with garlic halves; place on ungreased baking
- sheets. Brush lightly with oil. Bake at 400° for 3-5 minutes or
- until lightly browned.
- Arrange toast on serving platters; top with beef mixture and cheese.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 212 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 455 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now