Sicilian Chopped Salad Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled banana peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup equals 185 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 1,268 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Sicilian Chopped Salad
"Great salad!! wrong photo though! ;-)"
"Great salad...next time I'll probably cut back on the banana peppers or even add more lettuce."