Sicilian Chopped Salad Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled banana peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Sicilian Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p42
Reviews for Sicilian Chopped Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2011
Great salad!! wrong photo though! ;-)
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2011
Great salad...next time I'll probably cut back on the banana peppers or even add more lettuce.