Loaded with fabulous flavor, this hearty salad comes together in no time. Chop the tomatoes and celery and cube the mozzarella before guests arrive, and you’ll have this ready in moments. —Beth Burgmeier, East Dubuque, Illinois
- 1 package (9 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled banana peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Sicilian Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p42
Reviews for Sicilian Chopped Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review