Shrimp with Style Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) julienned sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 package (2-1/4 ounces) slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add shrimp; cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in the tomatoes, almonds, feta cheese, parsley, wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl; top with shrimp mixture and cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Shrimp with Style(2)
Sort By :
Absolutely wonderful. I added green onions and red wine.
I made this recipe on Valentine's Day this year and also two days ago for my mother's birthday. It is FANTASTIC!! Every bite is like a party in your mouth. I only had dried tomatoes in oil and used them. They tasted great in it. Thanks for the great recipe!!
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >