Shrimp with Mustard Sauce Recipe
From St. Charles, Illinois, Donna Richardson sends this fast stovetop dinner for two. Seasoned with white wine, Dijon mustard and garlic, the shrimp make weeknight dinners seem special.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- In a nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the wine or apple juice, mustard and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp with Mustard Sauce in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p38
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Shrimp with Mustard Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >