- add cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until
- thickened. Add the shrimp; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until
- shrimp turn pink. Stir in wine or broth; heat through.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, lemon juice and salt to a boil.
- Add linguine. Cook for 10-13 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Sprinkle with lemon peel and parsley. Toss with the shrimp mixture.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 473 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 983 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.