- Place tostada shells on ungreased baking sheets; spread with bean
- mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 4-6 minutes or
- until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray,
- cook shrimp and remaining blackened seasoning over medium-high heat
- for 4-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Arrange over tostada
- shells; serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tostada with 2 tablespoons salsa equals 285 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.