- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain tortellini mixture; add to skillet. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Tortellini Pasta Toss(9)
Sort By :
Anything with shrimp appeals to me. I live in Tampa where shrimp is a local catch, so this recipe is right down my alley.. I have made similar dishes, but nothing with the refrigerated tortellini.. so I just knew this would be a favorite. I added a splash of Greek salad dressing to the pan just before serving, along with a spritz of lemon juice. As a volunteer field editor, I rate this recipe as a five star excellent.
I was worried how this would taste because of how simple it was. Absolutely delicious! I did add a bit more garlic and also with serving I added shaved Parmesan. Not only is this delicious but also very appealing to the eye!
Good recipe! Quick and easy!
Easy, quick dinner and whole family enjoyed!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >