Shrimp Tartlets Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 30 cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon into tart shells. Top with seafood sauce and shrimp. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
3 each: 159 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Tartlets
"Love this recipe...easy to make and everyone loves them...."
"I've made these for several parties and they are always a hit."
"Super easy to make, and very popular with my guests! They were the first thing gone."
"wow what a hit these were!! The whole family insisted on having this recipe. There was only one downfall in sharing the recipe....I now have to find another crowd pleaser to take to family events because they are making them!"
"These tartlets were absolutely delish! I took it to a Christmas party and everyone raved about them. I followed to recipe to a "T". Will definitely make again. Awesome..."
"I made these for my son's rehearsal dinner and everyone went nuts over them. I made 90 of them and only had 11 left over! I was also asked for the recipe. This one is a definite keeper and one I will use again!Dana Ramsey, Northumberland, PA"
"I made these for a Memorial Day picnic and they were a big hit. Everyone loved them!! I only make recipes I find on Taste of Home and they are always crowd pleasers."
"This recipe is really quite easy to make and looks so elegant. People absolutely love it and they think you worked really hard making them. Brilliant!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer