Mini tart shells are filled with a cream cheese mixture, then topped with seafood sauce and shrimp for a picture-perfect look and delightful taste. Gina Hutchison of Smithville, Missouri assures, “This recipe makes a great appetizer, but you can also serve several for a fast, light meal.”
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 30 cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon into tart
- shells. Top with seafood sauce and shrimp. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 3 tartlets (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 159 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer