- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 30 peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), tails removed
- Mix first five ingredients until blended; spoon into tart shells. Top with cocktail sauce and shrimp. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forShrimp Tartlets
"Excellent appetizer! I made this for a family dinner. By the way, the leftovers don't keep well as the shells get soft."
"Love this recipe...easy to make and everyone loves them...."
"I've made these for several parties and they are always a hit."
"Super easy to make, and very popular with my guests! They were the first thing gone."
"wow what a hit these were!! The whole family insisted on having this recipe. There was only one downfall in sharing the recipe....I now have to find another crowd pleaser to take to family events because they are making them!"
"These tartlets were absolutely delish! I took it to a Christmas party and everyone raved about them. I followed to recipe to a "T". Will definitely make again. Awesome..."
"I made these for my son's rehearsal dinner and everyone went nuts over them. I made 90 of them and only had 11 left over! I was also asked for the recipe. This one is a definite keeper and one I will use again!Dana Ramsey, Northumberland, PA"
"I made these for a Memorial Day picnic and they were a big hit. Everyone loved them!! I only make recipes I find on Taste of Home and they are always crowd pleasers."