Shrimp-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2-1/2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, onions, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice and Liquid Smoke if desired. Place about 1/3 cup down the center of each chicken breast half; fold chicken over filling and secure with toothpicks.
- 2. Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Shrimp-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.