Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small sweet red pepper, juliened
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, stir-fry broccoli and peppers in oil until tender. Add shrimp; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, ginger, orange juice and soy sauce until smooth; add to skillet. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"This was terrible! Followed the recipe exactly and it taste like salty orange juice. I'd give it zero stars but if you rate zero it doesn't factor into the ratings. In fact two other reviewers gave it zero but they didn't get calculated in, which is how I got duped into thinking this was a five star recipe. Just awful! Do yourself a favor and make something else with your shrimp."
"VERY GOOD AND SIMPLE TO MAKE"
"Yuck! This is a terrible recipe. My shrimp stir fry ended up tasting like salty orange juice!"
"So easy, so delicious."
"This was not good at all, I will not make this again!"