Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small sweet red pepper, juliened
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, stir-fry broccoli and peppers in oil until tender. Add shrimp; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, ginger, orange juice and soy sauce until smooth; add to skillet. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Stir-Fry(4)
Sort By :
VERY GOOD AND SIMPLE TO MAKE
Yuck! This is a terrible recipe. My shrimp stir fry ended up tasting like salty orange juice!
So easy, so delicious.
This was not good at all, I will not make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >