Shrimp Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- Sliced Italian bread or assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving plate; top with cocktail sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, shrimp, onions and tomato.
- 2. Chill until serving. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 20 servings (3-3/4 cups).
3 tablespoons (calculated without bread or crackers) equals 93 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer