This colorful and tasty appetizer is always a crowd-pleaser. People will never know you've used lighter ingredients. —Norene Wright, Manilla, Indiana
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- Sliced Italian bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise
- until smooth. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving plate; top with
- seafood sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, shrimp, onions and tomato.
- Chill until serving. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 20 servings
- (3 tablespoons each).
Nutritional Facts: 3 tablespoons (calculated without bread or crackers) equals 93 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer