- In a large bowl, mash pulp with the sour cream, heavy cream, garlic,
- parsley, horseradish and salt until blended. Spoon into potato
- shells; keep warm.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add shrimp;
- cook shrimp for 1 minute on each side. Add the parsley, lemon juice,
- wine or broth and salt; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn
- pink. Top each potato with a shrimp; drizzle with pan drippings.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 301 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 557 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.