Shrimp Salsa Recipe
- 1/3 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons chopped radishes
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Cut shrimp into small pieces; place in a small serving bowl. Stir in the next 10 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups.
1/3 cup equals 80 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Salsa
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.