Shrimp Salsa Recipe
- 1/3 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons chopped radishes
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Cut shrimp into small pieces; place in a small serving bowl. Stir in the next 10 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups.
1/3 cup: 80 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 236mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Salsa
"I made this for a 4th of July BBQ. I used a sweet red onion (for a onion) and added a generous amount of minced-chopped garlic to the recipe."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.