"Every time I take this salsa to a party, it's the first thing to go," details Monique Jacketta of West Bountiful, Utah. She was skeptical when her mother gave her the recipe, but says one taste won her heart!
Recommended: 28 Romantic Dinners for Valentines Day (or Any Day!)
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons chopped radishes
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Tortilla chips
- Cut shrimp into small pieces; place in a small serving bowl. Stir in the next 10 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Shrimp Salsa in Country Woman January/February 2003, p39
Reviews forShrimp Salsa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2011
"I made this for a 4th of July BBQ. I used a sweet red onion (for a onion) and added a generous amount of minced-chopped garlic to the recipe."