- 2-1/3 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 1/3 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 radishes, halved and sliced
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, onion, radishes and eggs. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to shrimp mixture. Add dressing mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad
Sort By :
"Very good recipe and simple to make. I used honey and pineapple mustard to sweeten the flavor. Sweet pickle relish is another option as well. This is a keeper."
"I thought the original recipe was a bit bland. After reading some of the other reviews, I added horseradish, garlic powder and onion powder. I also added more shrimp. It turned out great this way! A definite keeper."
"Making again tonight for supper :-)"
"Loved this the first time I made it. Then I started playing with it. Tried the horseradish and peas. Really good. The next time I left out the horseradish and increased the mustard just a bit. The NEXT time I added extra shrimp and a package of imitation crabmeat chunks. Finally decided that we love this any way at all. This recipe isexcellent as written, but gives lots of room to personalize. I have a potluck coming up next week and I'm going to try adding capers........."