I remember my mother making this when I was a child. It wouldn't be the Fourth of July without Grandma's Shrimp Salad, even today. —Delores Hill, Helena, Montana
- 2-1/3 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 1/3 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 radishes, halved and sliced
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, onion, radishes and eggs. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to shrimp mixture. Add dressing mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p48
Reviews for Shrimp Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review