- Grill shrimp and peaches, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in.
- from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning
- In a large bowl, combine salt with the remaining oil and lemon juice.
- Add the arugula and cilantro; toss to coat. Divide among four
- plates. Top with peaches, shrimp and goat cheese. Squeeze lemon over
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 343 calories, 22 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.