Shrimp Salad on Endive Recipe
Crisp endive adds a touch of elegance to this special shrimp recipe. Despite its fancy looks, it's a breeze to prepare! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos
- 1 head Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the shrimp, onion, celery and pimientos. Spoon 1 tablespoonful onto each endive leaf. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 appetizers.
1 appetizer (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 44 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC