Shrimp Salad Lettuce Cups Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the shrimp, onion, celery and pimientos. Spoon 1 tablespoonful onto each endive leaf; arrange on a platter. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
2 appetizers equals 105 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad Lettuce Cups
"This is a good appetizer but needs more seasoning. I had to cut some of the endive leaves in 2 because they were too long and would have been awkward as finger food."
"Really good appie on 1/4" slices of cucumber instead of endive. I changed a few ingredients to - 1 tsp dill, 3 tbsp each minced celery, pimientos & added 3 tbsp minced carrot along w/ the rest. Pat shrimp dry before chopping. Do not make too far in advance or mixture becomes watery. Great appetizer and easy!Trish DParksville, BC"