Shrimp Salad Cocktails Recipe
This appetizer looks elegant and beautiful in a stemmed glass...and it tastes even better. For a special touch, garnish each glass with an extra shrimp.—Sue Sonnenberg, Napoleon, Ohio
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined cooked large shrimp
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 3 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 cups seedless red and/or green grapes, halved
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango or papaya
- Minced chives or parsley
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, tarragon, salt and pepper. Add 1 cup dressing; toss to coat.
- 2. Spoon 1 tablespoon dressing into eight cocktail glasses. Layer each with 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup shrimp mixture, 1/4 cup grapes, 1/3 cup tomatoes and 1 tablespoon mango. Top with remaining dressing; sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 580 calories, 46g fat (6g saturated fat), 192mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad Cocktails
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC