Shrimp Salad Bagels Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill. Stir in the shrimp; spread over bagels. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or broil 4 in. from the heat until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (prepared with fat-free cream cheese, fat-free mayonnaise and reduced-fat Swiss cheese) equals 201 calories, 465 mg sodium, 80 mg cholesterol, 19 gm carbohydrate, 23 gm protein, 3 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.