Shrimp Salad Bagels Recipe
Dill adds fresh taste to the shrimp and cream cheese topping Angie Hansen spreads on bagels. "I usually prepare these open-faced sandwiches for a fast lunch," comments the Gildford, Montana cook. You can heat them quickly in the microwave or pop them under the broiler if you'd like crispy bagels.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill. Stir in the shrimp; spread over bagels. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or broil 4 in. from the heat until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 201 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad Bagels
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC