Shrimp Salad Bagels Recipe
Dill adds fresh taste to the shrimp and cream cheese topping Angie Hansen spreads on bagels. "I usually prepare these open-faced sandwiches for a fast lunch," comments the Gildford, Montana cook. You can heat them quickly in the microwave or pop them under the broiler if you'd like crispy bagels.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill. Stir in the shrimp; spread over bagels. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or broil 4 in. from the heat until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Salad Bagels in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p42
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad Bagels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Seafood Recipes >