This refreshing hors d'oeuvre has gained a big following since a friend shared her family recipe with me. My 7-year-old son says it best: The celery and shrimp are so good together. —Solie Kimble, Kanata, Ontario
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 24 Belgian endive leaves (3-4 heads) or small butterhead lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, crab and celery. Add mayonnaise blend; toss to coat. To serve, top each leaf with about 2 tablespoons shrimp mixture. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Shrimp Salad Appetizers in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Shrimp Salad Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review