- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 24 Belgian endive leaves (3-4 heads) or small butterhead lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, crab and celery. Add mayonnaise blend; toss to coat. To serve, top each leaf with about 2 tablespoons shrimp mixture. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad Appetizers
"I felt this was a bit bland and nothing too exciting. I have never made a shrimp salad before--only had store bought kinds. I tried tweaking the mayo-dijon ratio to make it better, but still just an okay dish. I wouldn't make it again."
"I made this delicious appetizer this afternoon and declare it a five star winner. Not only delicious but it is super simple to prepare. The lettuce leaf makes a nice presentation but I baked French bread in a scalloped bread tube yesterday and sliced it for the shrimp salad. It made a very pretty appetizer.Volunteer Field Editor"