Shrimp Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 garlic clove, minced, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with lemon juice; refrigerate. Add potatoes, onions and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, salt, pepper, tarragon, mustard, celery seed and garlic if desired; pour over potato mixture and toss. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 254 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 533mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Potato Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.