- water, cover and let steam 3 to 4 minutes. Cook the dumplings a few
- minutes longer with the lid off if they are sticking to the pan.
- Repeat with other half of the dumplings.
- For dipping sauce: Whisk lemon juice, soy sauce, barbecue sauce,
- ginger and sesame oil. Stir in scallion. Yield: serves 6 to 8.
Nutritional Facts: 4 pot stickers with about 1 tablespoon sauce equals 177 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.