Shrimp Pineapple Kabobs Recipe
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) pineapple chunks
- 2 cups fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 64)
- 4 large sweet red peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 large onions, cut into chunks
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice; refrigerate pineapple. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard and reserved juice. Pour 3 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add the shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. On 16 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the shrimp, red peppers, onions and pineapple. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Pineapple Kabobs(1)
Sort By :
Tried this recipe for a summer grill out. Marinated both shrimp and chicken. There were no kabobs left. This is our number one kabob recipe now.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Pineapple >
- Grilled Seafood >
- Grilled Shrimp >
- Grilled Shrimp Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >