Shrimp Penne with Garlic Sauce for Two Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the shrimp, cheese, parsley and seafood seasoning; heat through.
- 2. Drain pasta; place in a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 497 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 1256mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Penne with Garlic Sauce for Two
"I have fixed this recipe a few times and my husband and I love it, the nice thing about it is there aren't alot of leftovers."
"What an easy meal! The flavor was amazing. For me, precooked shrimp is preferred as I was not a fan of having to clean them. The sauce is very creamy and the seafood seasoning added another dimension."