Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cooked small pasta shells
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut into thirds
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp, peas, onions and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Shrimp Pasta Salad(6)
Sort By :
My family loves this shrimp salad - especially the shrimp to pasta ratio. Did some experimenting with it and like miracle whip instead of the yogurt even better. My husband made this salad for a church function and everyone raved about how great it was and what a wonderful cook he is.
This is a great salad! I made it for a potluck and work and everyone loved it!
I made this recipe when it came out in the magazine. Loved it and I've made it many times since then. It's not only good as a side dish, but in the summer, I make it as a meal and just add more shrimp. This is a keeper!
Made this as a side salad for a party of 100. People who didn't like shrimp at it! Went over very well!
I too, LOVE this salad! I am not usually a fan of seafood, but am trying new recipes as it is good for me and my family to like seafood.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >