- 4 cups cooked small pasta shells
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut into thirds
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp, peas, onions and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Shrimp Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"In a word--yummy!"
"I absolutely LOVE this salad! I've been making it for years and everyone has really loved it! I use salad shrimp and probably use more than a pound. I'm not someone who measures alot of stuff, same with the peas, and green onions parsley and dill, I just dump some in until I like the taste!"
"wish it was better didn't really have a tangy taste to it"
"My family loves this shrimp salad - especially the shrimp to pasta ratio. Did some experimenting with it and like miracle whip instead of the yogurt even better. My husband made this salad for a church function and everyone raved about how great it was and what a wonderful cook he is."
"This is a great salad! I made it for a potluck and work and everyone loved it!"