- 4 cups cooked small pasta shells
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut into thirds
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp, peas, onions and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Shrimp Pasta Salad
"In a word--yummy!"
"I absolutely LOVE this salad! I've been making it for years and everyone has really loved it! I use salad shrimp and probably use more than a pound. I'm not someone who measures alot of stuff, same with the peas, and green onions parsley and dill, I just dump some in until I like the taste!"
"wish it was better didn't really have a tangy taste to it"
"My family loves this shrimp salad - especially the shrimp to pasta ratio. Did some experimenting with it and like miracle whip instead of the yogurt even better. My husband made this salad for a church function and everyone raved about how great it was and what a wonderful cook he is."
"This is a great salad! I made it for a potluck and work and everyone loved it!"
"I made this recipe when it came out in the magazine. Loved it and I've made it many times since then. It's not only good as a side dish, but in the summer, I make it as a meal and just add more shrimp. This is a keeper!"
"Made this as a side salad for a party of 100. People who didn't like shrimp at it! Went over very well!"
"I too, LOVE this salad! I am not usually a fan of seafood, but am trying new recipes as it is good for me and my family to like seafood."
"I LOVE this salad! I've made it a few times for special occasions and everyone raves about it."