Shrimp Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 8 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 small plum tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh basil, oregano, thyme and parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and asparagus in oil for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the mushrooms, broth, tomato, salt and pepper flakes; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Add the pasta and seasoning to skillet; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Shrimp Pasta Primavera
Sort By :
Easy quick recipe with great flavor. Loved it!
This is a great recipe that is delicious and not difficult to prepare. The freshly chopped seasonings are a must as they really added that special flavoring to the dish. It was a huge hit and I will definitely be adding it to my favorite go to recipes.
5 STARS!! This recipe was delicious. I will cut down on the olive oil next time. I have 9 adults who live in our home and everyone enjoyed this recipe. (Of course I multiplied the recipe to feed everyone....and have enough for lunch the next day) Thanks for sharing.
I made this one hot summer day. This was a very easy stove top recipe. Everyone loved it!
My husband and I LOVE this recipe!!! We use freshly shaved parm. cheese and oh my gosh it's the best!!! :) Try it with some salad and garlic bread and you are set!