- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, tails removed
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain and return to pan.
- Stir in shrimp and sauce; heat through over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Pasta Alfredo
Sort By :
Easy & tasty.
I made homemade alfredo sauce and homemade pasta and thought this was a very good dish. Using a jar of alfredo and packaged pasta would be a real time saver. I love creamed peas so that was a bonus for me. Thanks for the inspiration.
This was okay, but bland. I steamed the shrimp with a little Old Bay sprinkled on top and used Prego Homestyle Alfredo sauce and made exactly as written, but it was still bland. I don't know if I'll make it again or spice it up next time.