- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, tails removed
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain and return to pan.
- Stir in shrimp and sauce; heat through over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Pasta Alfredo
"This was so easy to make. Just five ingredients & it was delicious. I especially liked the way the peas kept their flavor. Shared it with my daughter & she agreed it was a keeper recipe."
"I'm learning that when the magazine calls something a "fast fix" (for supper) it is usually bland! This was very bland. Made homemade alfredo sauce (just too easy to do and I know what I'm eating)."
"My family loved this recipe. Though it could probably do with more seasoning."
"My husband and kids really liked it. I thought it needed more seasoning, maybe fresh basil or Italian Seasoning."
"Easy & tasty."
"This was okay, but bland. I steamed the shrimp with a little Old Bay sprinkled on top and used Prego Homestyle Alfredo sauce and made exactly as written, but it was still bland. I don't know if I'll make it again or spice it up next time."