Shrimp Oreganata Recipe
- 2 cups (4 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and butterflied
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Place onions in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and crush onions with hands or a rolling pin. Add lemon juice oregano and garlic; toss to combine.
- 2. Arrange shrimp in a greased baking dish. Spoon about 1 rounded teaspoon crumb mixture into each butterflied shrimp. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Shrimp Oreganata
"This recipe was excellent, very tasty. I had bought small shrimp so i cooked it for 10 minutes instead of 12. I squeezed some lemon on it after it was cooked for that extra zing! So good! Can't wait to eat my leftovers for lunch! lol"
"There seem to not be any stars to rate this recipe. As with all TOH recipes, I've always been completely satisfied with the outcome, so I'd rate this *5*, even though I've not made it yet."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.