- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen cooked medium salad shrimp, thawed
- Hot cooked rice
- In a saucepan, combine soup, water and seafood seasonings. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; stir in shrimp. Heat through. Serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Newburg
Sort By :
This was good- I used the cream of shrimp soup and it tasted good. It was a little bit salty, but not so bad that you couldn't eat it or anything! This took very little time to prepare and I will make it again.
Good way to use cooked shrimp, but the sauce flavor was not enjoyable. We won't be making this one again.
This was very easy to prepare... and it took, literally, only about 20 minutes to prepare! I'm all about delicious, fast dinners :)!! And my Hunnie loved it:)! Will definitely make again!
Very easy was to use the leftover shrimp from a party, we needed a quick lunch, used old bay and cream of mushroom, my boyfriend liked it, it was kind of blend for me but i usually like spicy things..it was great for a quick meal..thanks! took 20 min max
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >