- soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger and pepper flakes until blended;
- set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry shrimp in 1 tablespoon
- oil for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove with a slotted
- spoon and keep warm.
- Stir-fry celery and carrot in remaining oil for 5 minutes. Add the
- mushrooms, broccoli and cashews; stir-fry 4-6 minutes longer or
- until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain linguine; stir into
- skillet. Add shrimp and pineapple; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 401 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 678 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.