- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 15 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and garlic in butter and oil for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cream and cheese; sprinkle with pepper flakes.
- Drain linguine. Add shrimp and linguine to skillet; cook over medium-low heat, for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 3 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan Cream Sauce
Sort By :
Very good but added more chopped onion and one more clove of crushed garlic. Also added 1 cup of Asiago cheese.
Me and my Wife loved this. Quick and easy and tasted great.
Simple to make and it was really good. I did add a bit more parm cheese and cream. I'll add it to my regulars!
Made this tonight for my family. It was easy to make and was delicious! Next time I will double the sauce!
Outstanding! Definitely double the sauce. Will make this again!