Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan Cream Sauce Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 15 uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and garlic in butter and oil for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cream and cheese; sprinkle with pepper flakes.
- Drain linguine. Add shrimp and linguine to skillet; cook over medium-low heat, for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 3 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan Cream Sauce(11)
Sort By :
Outstanding! Definitely double the sauce. Will make this again!
Fantastic, quick recipe! I made 1 & 1/2 times the sauce & had 25 shrimp. Will definitely make this again. Would be perfect for company and takes such little time.
hubby loves this recipe. i have mae it many times,,,we do double the sauce as others suggust,,i agee,that is a must. easy as well as great.
Made this last night, doubled the sauce with the exception of the butter, olive oil and garlic. Neither one of us cared for it. Since others loved it, must just be our tastes. Would not recommend it and threw the printed recipe away.
Doubling the sauce is a must.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >