Shrimp Jalapeno Boats Recipe
These appealing "boats" make an attractive addition to any appetizer tray. "We love jalapenos and so do a lot of our friends," writes Peggy Wolfgang of Canby, Oregon.
- 18 medium jalapeno peppers
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds. Place in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and onions; spoon into jalapeno halves. Top with shrimp.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until jalapenos are tender. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Shrimp Jalapeno Boats
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC