On-hand ingredients make a tasty shrimp entree in a matter of minutes! Try the shrimp over waffles or rice for another yummy option. —Arlene Erlbach, Morton Grove, Illinois
Recommended: 77 Tropical Recipes for a Taste-cation Anytime
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- Additional cilantro
- Warm corn bread, optional
- Place first five ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Add shrimp and green onions; return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn pink, 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/3 cup cilantro.
- Sprinkle with cashews and additional cilantro. If desired, serve with corn bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp in Mango Chili Sauce in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp in Mango Chili Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review