- 1/4 pound linguine, uncooked
- 1/2 pound uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 1-1/2 cups torn fresh spinach
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until cream cheese is melted and shrimp are done.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach and shrimp mixture; mix lightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp in Love Pasta Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Shrimp in Love Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review