Shrimp in Love Pasta Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 20 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 pound linguine, uncooked
- 1/2 pound uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 1-1/2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1. COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- 2. MEANWHILE, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until cream cheese is melted and shrimp are done.
- 3. DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach and shrimp mixture; mix lightly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 530 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 280 mg cholesterol, 1,350 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC