Shrimp in Love Pasta
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
2 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Total: 20 min.
- 1/4 pound linguine, uncooked
- 1/2 pound uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 1-1/2 cups torn fresh spinach
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp,
- tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until
- cream cheese is melted and shrimp are done.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach and shrimp mixture; mix
- lightly. Yield: 2 servings.
SAFELY THAWING SHRIMP: It's great to have a bag of frozen shrimp in the freezer for a quick meal. Thaw frozen shrimp in refrigerator, not at room temperature. Or, a place the sealed package in a bowl of cold water and change the water every 10 min. until the shrimp are completely thawed.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 530 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 280 mg cholesterol, 1,350 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein.