- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, broth, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until garlic is tender. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Fettucine in Taste of Home October/November 2004, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Fettucine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2010
Very simple and great flavor!
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2010
One of the best dishes i have ever prepared.Very simple and so delicious!