Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add half-and-half. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Drain fettuccine; stir into pan. Stir in the shrimp, cheese and salt; heat through. Sprinkle with parsley before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo(6)
Sort By :
This was okay. Nothing great. It was missing something to give it the restaurant quality dish taste.
This was excellent. Definitely will make it again.
Delicious recipe! My family loved it. Didn't even notice it was made with half/half instead of heavy cream.
I added peas and carrots to this recipe. It made at least 6 servings for my family. I used skim milk instead of fat free 1/2 & 1/2, and the sauce was very thin-not like creamy alfredo should be. Still, for such low fat sauce, it was good.
This was excellent, although I used heavy cream because that's what I had available. This is my new go-to recipe for Fettuccine Alfredo.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >