- Place 1/4 cup shrimp mixture off center on each tortilla; top with 1
- tablespoon cheese. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking
- dish, seam side down. Top with sauce; sprinkle with remaining
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is
- melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas (calculated without salsa) equals 479 calories, 24 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.