Shrimp Egg Salad
"My family loves this change-of-pace sandwich filling," says field editor Ruth Ann Stelfox of Raymond, Alberta. "It has a tasty blend of ingredients."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Bread or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Use as a sandwich
- spread or serve on crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 94 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 408 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.