Shrimp Egg Salad Recipe
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Bread or crackers
- 1. Combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Use as a sandwich spread or serve on crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 94 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Egg Salad
"The only way this recipe serves 6 people is that 4 of them have their jaw wired shut. This taste ok, but it really does not need to be rated or reviewed."
"Excellent recipe. I made this as an appetizer spread over crackers."