"My family loves this change-of-pace sandwich filling," says field editor Ruth Ann Stelfox of Raymond, Alberta. "It has a tasty blend of ingredients."
Recommended: 30 Seafood Recipes for Christmas Gatherings
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Bread or crackers
- Combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Use as a sandwich spread or serve on crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Shrimp Egg Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p54
Reviews for Shrimp Egg Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2014
"The only way this recipe serves 6 people is that 4 of them have their jaw wired shut. This taste ok, but it really does not need to be rated or reviewed."
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2010
"Excellent recipe. I made this as an appetizer spread over crackers."