- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Bread or crackers
- Combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Use as a sandwich spread or serve on crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Egg Salad(3)
Sort By :
Made this last night. Family loved it. The only thing I changed was I had half a pound of cooked salad shrimp. Kept everything else the same. Put it in pita bread halves. Great light summer meal.
A very tasty variation from the "everyday" egg salad. If I am preparing this to be served at a later time, I do not add the celery until just before serving. I haven't tried this as an appetizer yet, but it does make a great sandwich!
Excellent recipe. I made this as an appetizer spread over crackers.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Salad >
- Egg Salad Recipes >
- Egg Salad Sandwiches >
- Egg Sandwiches >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwich Salad Recipes >
- Sandwiches >