- and salt. Position egg roll wrappers with a long edge facing you.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of shrimp mixture on the bottom third of each wrapper.
- Fold bottom over filling; fold sides over filling toward center.
- Moisten top edge with water; roll up tightly to seal.
- In a deep saucepan, electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to
- 375°. Fry egg rolls, a few at a time, for 4-5 minutes or until
- golden brown, turning often. Drain on paper towels. Serve with
- sweet-sour sauce. Yield: 1 dozen.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer