Shrimp Dip with Cream Cheese
This tasty spread, prepared with softened cream cheese, is a beautiful pale salmon color. A teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce provides just the right amount of zest.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire
- sauce, salt and pepper until smooth. Fold in shrimp and onion.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 59 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.