This is a very easy dish to prepare for two. After the shrimp have marinated, dinner can be on the table in minutes! It's a refreshing departure from meat, and the mixture of flavors is delicious.
-Wanda Penton, Franklinton, Louisiana
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Broil: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- In a large resealable bag, combine the lemon juice, butter, oil,
- mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Add shrimp; seal bag and
- turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil shrimp 4 in. from the heat for 4
- minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.