Shrimp Dijonnaise Recipe
This is a very easy dish to prepare for two. After the shrimp have marinated, dinner can be on the table in minutes! It's a refreshing departure from meat, and the mixture of flavors is delicious. -Wanda Penton, Franklinton, Louisiana
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. In a large resealable bag, combine the lemon juice, butter, oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Broil shrimp 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Shrimp Dijonnaise
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC